Hope everyone on the east coast is safe and warm after the big storm! We ended up getting around a foot of snow here in Philly.
After working at home all day yesterday, I decided to brighten up an otherwise dreary day with a fun cocktail. I soon realized that our liquor/mixer stash was pretty low, but I worked with what we had. This is a delicious drink that packs an alcoholic punch, but doesn't taste overly strong. (Note that the measurements below are strictly estimates).
Creamsicle Cocktail Recipe
- 1 oz regular vodka (non-flavored)
- 1 oz iced cake flavored vodka (whipped cream or vanilla flavored also works)
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 4 oz orange juice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Optional: whipped cream (I didn't have any in the house)
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker or pint glass
- Pour into mason jar with ice or strain into martini glass
- Top with whipped cream (optional)